In accordance with the ORDINANCE (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, we inform you that we will process personal data of customers and suppliers, as well as data of persons who communicate their data willingly (personally, by phoning, by faxing or by e-mailing to us) and by registering on our website, as well as persons whose data have been acquired by third parties, for example when collecting external data for business information, public directories, etc., whereas in the latter case only personal data of ordinary / common kind and nature is concerned.
Our company guarantees within the framework of legal regulations that the processing of personal data takes into account the fundamental rights and freedoms as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to secrecy, personal identity and the right of protecting personal data.
- fulfillment of legal obligations, duties arising from regulations, community norms as well as civil and tax laws
- fulfillment of any contractual obligations to the person concerned
- Performing activities related to the business of our company, such as completing internal statistics, accounting, and managing customer / supplier accounting
- Business objectives such as sending business information and promotional material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research
- Protection of claims and management of liabilities
- Objectives regarding insurance, especially credit insurance
- area of publication and circulation of data.
In relation to the above stated objectives, your personal information will be forwarded as needed:
- to the public administration and authorities, if stipulated by law
- to credit institutions our company has business relations with, concerning the management of receivables / payables and financial intermediation
- to all those natural and / or legal, public and / or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consulting offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), if the forwarding proves necessary or convenient for the performance of our duties
- to suppliers / manufacturers, for the execution of the orders
- The personal data processed by our company are not subject to circulation.
What kind of information is collected from you and for how long?
1. Information provided by the user and collected automatically
The personal data stored by our company are collected directly from customers or third parties, such as the hypothesis that the company acquires data from external companies for commercial information, market research, direct offers of products or services. For this last type of data, an informative notice will be provided at the time of its registration or, in any event, no later than the first possible notice.
In addition, our company may possess data that the law defines as “sensitive” in relation to customer-requested transactions. The law requires a specific consent for their utilization.
Under-age visitors (16 years)
The website, which is regulated by the foregoing data protection provisions, is not intended for the use of minors. We are aware of the necessity for protecting data, which concern minors, in particular in the online environment. Therefore we do not collect and store, except inadvertently, any data from under-age visitors.